Pico Day 2015 Pico Day 2015

Well, that escalated quickly! O.O

Moro Moro

It has potential.

It was pretty good, but let down by the audio, if that were crisper the whole movie would have been lifted a bit higher.

Besides that, I thought the most interesting part was what you did with the tank in the preloader.

If I Only Had A Brain! If I Only Had A Brain!

Pretty good.

At first I thought it was just some lame sing-a-long snore, but I'm glad I kept watching because the end is hilarious, it was unexpected, loud, and full of win.

Luis' Border Jumper! Luis' Border Jumper!

Too repetitive...

Too repetitive and easy. I was constantly teasing the big spike thing to add a little more adventure. There is only one obstacle on an endless loop. You should think about adding some more.

The animation is great and the game has potential, I'd just work on adding some more depth to it.

Zachary responds:

Mario is repetitive too. Don't see anyone bitching about it lol

Zball Zball

It's tricky...

But in a fun, addictive, "man, I have to pass this level" kind of way.

Dillie's Pathways Dillie's Pathways

Interesting...

You should think about finishing it. I thought the "choose hte correct button" was a nice touch, considering how you find the solution.

Flash is not just a new burger bar, flash IS McDonald's, stick with it dude.

fyaishar responds:

lol I've now moved on from animating in Flash to photo editing in Photoshop. And I must say that I enjoy photo art more. But whatever.

You can look at my "non-photo" art on my userpage. Too bad the Art Portal does not allow real photo art. :(

Velma Velma

I like sexy Velma, so much more than overrated Daphne and your Velma's got curves in all the right places. :D

ActiveAllen responds:

Thank you bunches.

Teen Goth Lydia Teen Goth Lydia

Another amazing picture from the Shadman! I'm not ashamed to say you are one of the biggest influences on my journey to becoming a good artist.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some needs to take care of. ;)

Square mom Square mom

Garnet looks good, love the semi-transparency of her visor, overall very nice drawing.