Pico Day 2015 Pico Day 2015

Well, that escalated quickly! O.O

Moro Moro

It has potential.

It was pretty good, but let down by the audio, if that were crisper the whole movie would have been lifted a bit higher.

Besides that, I thought the most interesting part was what you did with the tank in the preloader.

If I Only Had A Brain! If I Only Had A Brain!

Pretty good.

At first I thought it was just some lame sing-a-long snore, but I'm glad I kept watching because the end is hilarious, it was unexpected, loud, and full of win.

Jackson News Network Jackson News Network

Very good.

Excellent send up of 24 hour news networks and their wall-to-wall coverage of Jackson's death.

You have effortlessly captured the essence of a cable news network devoting all its coverage to one event at the expense of other stories, the news ticker just completes it.

A stop command at the end of the movie would be good, along with a replay button, so it doesn't loop over and over, unless that was the intention.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

This is fantastic.

I've lost count on how many times I have watched this video. It is still funny every time I do. The sharp, witty dialogue never gets old.

Now I'm going to free my emotions, like a caged eagle, and I promise never to flood the net with boring tweets ever again. >:D

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Awww.

This movie is incerdible. Hats off to you for creating a flash movie that packs such an emotional punch. Man, just thinking about that day, so full of tragedy. It brings up those raw emotions I felt all those years ago.

This is a fitting tribute to those who lost their lives that day. Congrats.

Awesome's School Awesome's School

Neat.

It was pretty good. It's been a while since I played Pico's School but the storyline of it flowed back into my mind with this awesome-styled toon. I'm going to play it again now.

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Goo job.

This was a really good, funny video. I especially liked the plane turbulence joke.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Spot on

This flash is superb. You've effortlessly captured the essence of a Saturday morning superhero cartoon and how they would re-interpret the Watchmen. So good it looks real and has probably fooled a few people already.