View Profile Tahkyn

8 Movie Reviews

Well, that escalated quickly! O.O

It has potential.

It was pretty good, but let down by the audio, if that were crisper the whole movie would have been lifted a bit higher.

Besides that, I thought the most interesting part was what you did with the tank in the preloader.

Pretty good.

At first I thought it was just some lame sing-a-long snore, but I'm glad I kept watching because the end is hilarious, it was unexpected, loud, and full of win.

3 Game Reviews

It's tricky...

But in a fun, addictive, "man, I have to pass this level" kind of way.

Interesting...

You should think about finishing it. I thought the "choose hte correct button" was a nice touch, considering how you find the solution.

Flash is not just a new burger bar, flash IS McDonald's, stick with it dude.

fyaishar responds:

lol I've now moved on from animating in Flash to photo editing in Photoshop. And I must say that I enjoy photo art more. But whatever.

You can look at my "non-photo" art on my userpage. Too bad the Art Portal does not allow real photo art. :(

Addicitve.

This is a nice and deceptively addictive game. The music was a bit repetitive so I turned that off, I enjoyed the challenge of hitting the target with my rectangles a lot more than I thought I would, that's for sure.

12 Art Reviews

I like sexy Velma, so much more than overrated Daphne and your Velma's got curves in all the right places. :D

JamesDrawsLewdThings responds:

Thank you bunches.

Another amazing picture from the Shadman! I'm not ashamed to say you are one of the biggest influences on my journey to becoming a good artist.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some needs to take care of. ;)

Garnet looks good, love the semi-transparency of her visor, overall very nice drawing.

Male